Discover our new 5 busbar modules during Intersolar in Munich, Hall A1 – Booth 610!
From Wednesday the 20th to Friday the 22nd of June 2018 we wait for you at Intersolar Europe where we will present our new poly and monocrystalline modules with 5 busbars. Thanks to the increased irradiated surface of the cell and the decreased electrical resistance, the 5 busbar panels are even more performing than the 4 busbar version.
We will display at the show the series of new photovoltaic panels with 5 busbars:
• The monocrystalline high efficiency module FU300M,
• now available also in version All Black (FU300M black)
• The 280 Wp polycrystalline module (FU280P)
• The 330 Wp polycrystalline module with 72 cells (FU330P) and
• another new product that is the 250 Wp polycrystalline panel with 54 cells (FU250P).
On customer demand to maintain the 12-panel configuration for residential 3 kW installations, FuturaSun has decided to redesign the 250 Wp panel by using 54 high efficiency cells with 5 busbars. The module, being also smaller, results lighter and easier to handle for the installer (only 16,5 kg).
We welcome you to visit us at the show in Munich, hall A1 – booth 610 !
Please do not hesitate to set
your meeting with us!
Did you find this post interesting?
Continue to stay updated by subscribing to our newsletter